50 minutes ago
(This post was last modified: 33 minutes ago by AverageDiggy.)
Discord Username:
lediggy
In game:
AverageDiggy
Ban reason:
"LRP behavior behaviour consistently + being an annoying bastard in my DMs constantly"
Ban Issue:
Metagrudge ass ban by an admin nobody genuinely liked
Ukulele has actively sabotaged some rounds i've played either with constant looc / ooc intrusion or vvwrite abuse cuz "funni", or ending one of my antag rounds by injecting my character with toxins / stamina loss chems
Kettle calling the pot stuff because if my behavior is LRP then the rest of the server should also be banned because I genuinely didn't do anything that bad, seen worse behavior go entirely unpunished.
Also I never received any strikes before this so a instant ban is unfairĀ
constant targetting in both ooc looc too idk what else to say
ukulele has been removed from admin because he was genuinely awful so
Events leading to the ban
None, I literally got banned for 0 reason lol
lediggy
In game:
AverageDiggy
Ban reason:
"LRP behavior behaviour consistently + being an annoying bastard in my DMs constantly"
Ban Issue:
Metagrudge ass ban by an admin nobody genuinely liked
Ukulele has actively sabotaged some rounds i've played either with constant looc / ooc intrusion or vvwrite abuse cuz "funni", or ending one of my antag rounds by injecting my character with toxins / stamina loss chems
Kettle calling the pot stuff because if my behavior is LRP then the rest of the server should also be banned because I genuinely didn't do anything that bad, seen worse behavior go entirely unpunished.
Also I never received any strikes before this so a instant ban is unfairĀ
constant targetting in both ooc looc too idk what else to say
ukulele has been removed from admin because he was genuinely awful so
Events leading to the ban
None, I literally got banned for 0 reason lol

