1 hour ago
Ingame Username / Player ID
ichthyoacanthotoxism
Current Overall Hours in Byrd
1098h30m
What would you like to be whitelisted in? (Roles / Server)
NanoTrasen Career Trainer (NCT), Central Command Janitor (CCJ)
Why would you like to be whitelisted for it? (Roles / Server)
NCT:
- I feel as if I've accumulated enough knowledge about the workings of the station and its departments in order to be able to assist people as an NCT.
- I would've greatly benefited from having an NCT around when I was new to the game. I want to make sure that new people have someone there to guide them, because I've experienced firsthand what it's like not to have that.
CCJ:
- Central Command is usually very dirty.
- They make the CCIs clean Central Command if there isn't a CCJ.
- We keep running out of CCI slots.
ichthyoacanthotoxism
Current Overall Hours in Byrd
1098h30m
What would you like to be whitelisted in? (Roles / Server)
NanoTrasen Career Trainer (NCT), Central Command Janitor (CCJ)
Why would you like to be whitelisted for it? (Roles / Server)
NCT:
- I feel as if I've accumulated enough knowledge about the workings of the station and its departments in order to be able to assist people as an NCT.
- I would've greatly benefited from having an NCT around when I was new to the game. I want to make sure that new people have someone there to guide them, because I've experienced firsthand what it's like not to have that.
CCJ:
- Central Command is usually very dirty.
- They make the CCIs clean Central Command if there isn't a CCJ.
- We keep running out of CCI slots.

