Create an account


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Flagosauce - Whitelist application

#1
Ingame Username: Flagosauce 
Current Overall Hours: 34
Whitelist roles requested: All of em :3
Why do you want them?: I feel I've played this game long enough to where I'm more than ready. I have 34 hours on here, I have only no admin remarks besides a traitor token, and I've already been whitelisted in 2 other servers (SL and Frontiers). This server has some genuinely fun roles and neat quirks about its whitelisted roles, so I'd love to check them out! 

PS: i'm also "technically" whitelisted for ONE role on misfits nuclear fallout, but that doesn't really count


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
Reply

#2
CCJ requires Janitor hours in some form (if you have other MRP+ evidence I will accept that, same for NCT/CCI I would *prefer* to see more hours overall/in "paperwork" roles for CCI
Orion "Oreo" Altair, AKA Orio/Ori/Oreo
Reply

#3
(4 hours ago)OrionTheOreooo Wrote: CCJ requires Janitor hours in some form (if you have other MRP+ evidence I will accept that, same for NCT/CCI I would *prefer* to see more hours overall/in "paperwork" roles for CCI

for sure!

here are the screenshots from my time transfer
137 hours as a nanotrasen representative
16 hours as a janitor


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016