Create an account


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hour Transfer

#1
Ingame Username / Player ID: Nicky_Hellfire

I would like to transfer my time from Goobstation (MRP) since on that server, since I played it so much and I would love to be able to continue my journey as a command member, all I really want is my time from all the roles I played EXCEPT for command, I wanna experience that for myself.

Proof of my hours:


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
Reply

#2
The reason I ask of this, (even though it is stated it most likely won't happen) is because another player said they were able to transfer their time from Goob, and since I only played bascilius to do actual RP, I thought it would work here also.
Reply

#3
Hello there, sorry this has taken quite awhile to be done. A lot of us have been dealing with life:tm:

The current issue is we don't see the cvar game.hostname within the console with your times to prove it is at least goob. If you can update the screenshots in a reply with that it would be nice.
Reply

#4
(09-29-2026, 07:05 AM)Kaidanya Wrote: Hello there, sorry this has taken quite awhile to be done. A lot of us have been dealing with life:tm:

The current issue is we don't see the cvar game.hostname within the console with your times to prove it is at least goob. If you can update the screenshots in a reply with that it would be nice.

Yes, sorry about that, I am newer to this kind of stuff lol. Please do forgive me about that and I did change it to show the command above the hours. Please do tell me if I did it incorrectly or if I did it correctly this time incase I have to fix it
Reply

#5
(09-29-2026, 07:05 AM)Kaidanya Wrote: Hello there, sorry this has taken quite awhile to be done. A lot of us have been dealing with life:tm:

The current issue is we don't see the cvar game.hostname within the console with your times to prove it is at least goob. If you can update the screenshots in a reply with that it would be nice.

Sorry, relooked at the images and they did NOT change... Anyways looked again after changing it and it actually looks.... Like I did it correctly this time! Check it out whenever you get the time :p
Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016