Create an account


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NCT + CCI Whitelist

#1
Ingame Username / Player ID: orchard
Current overall hours in Byrd: 92h exactly!
What would you like to be whitelisted in? (Roles/Server): I'd love to be whitelisted for NCT.
CCI would also be very nice, but mostly NCT. I wanna play NCT SO bad.
Why do you want to be whitelisted for it? (Roles/Server): I mostly play command roles so that I have an excuse to teach people more easily, and playing NCT would make that much easier. I LOVE teaching, it's my favorite part of the game.
I'm very experienced in every department, *especially* medical and engineering. I've seen a few command members also not know how to do stuff in their own department, so if I can nudge them a certain way to help them out, that would be nice.
On top of that, not many people play NCT, so there could be a more common NCT! Yay!

CCI would also be very fun, because not only do I absolutely LOVE admin abuse, I also love paperwork. I'm the 1300+ Hours Of Head Of Personnel Guy. And sitting around at CC all shift watching people mess around while I desperately wait for one of my yearly faxes sounds like a blast to me!

I most commonly play Florian Degarre. He's often either Chief Medical Officer, Chief Engineer, Captain, or Blueshield Officer. He's very normal, very nice, and would be a wonderful teacher. Look at him, ain't he cute? Cozy.


   
Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016