1 hour ago
Ingame Username / Player ID: AtlasV01D
Current overall hours in Byrd: 774 hours!
What would you like to be whitelisted in? : Nanotrasen Career Trainer
Why do you want to be whitelisted for it? : I wish to be whitelisted for NCT because I feel I could help the new, less experienced, or people who want to just learn something, more this way. I am usually willing to help out when I can, and have a good understanding of what each job does and how they do it. Teaching people is fun, and it is great to see more people playing because they can understand how to, as well.
Current overall hours in Byrd: 774 hours!
What would you like to be whitelisted in? : Nanotrasen Career Trainer
Why do you want to be whitelisted for it? : I wish to be whitelisted for NCT because I feel I could help the new, less experienced, or people who want to just learn something, more this way. I am usually willing to help out when I can, and have a good understanding of what each job does and how they do it. Teaching people is fun, and it is great to see more people playing because they can understand how to, as well.
Mar!

