2 hours ago
Ingame Username / Player ID: Vadey
Current overall hours in Byrd: 428h
What would you like to be whitelisted in? (Roles/Server): CCI
Why do you want to be whitelisted for it? (Roles/Server):
My Character has been working his way up at Nanotrasen for a while, from Engineering to AA to HoP to Captain. I would like to now see about playing him at CentComm because the gameplay looks fun, and I love paperwork. Overall, sitting around spying on the Station, making chems, making food and drinks, responding to faxes, and socializing with my fellow CCI, or being bossed around by a CCO, looks really fun, and I would like to experience it!
Current overall hours in Byrd: 428h
What would you like to be whitelisted in? (Roles/Server): CCI
Why do you want to be whitelisted for it? (Roles/Server):
My Character has been working his way up at Nanotrasen for a while, from Engineering to AA to HoP to Captain. I would like to now see about playing him at CentComm because the gameplay looks fun, and I love paperwork. Overall, sitting around spying on the Station, making chems, making food and drinks, responding to faxes, and socializing with my fellow CCI, or being bossed around by a CCO, looks really fun, and I would like to experience it!

