2 hours ago
Ingame Username / Player ID: LunaLooks
Current overall hours in Byrd: 112 Hours
What would you like to be whitelisted in? (Roles/Server): CentComm Intern and CentComm Janitor
Why do you want to be whitelisted for it? (Roles/Server):
CentComm Intern Reasoning
Overall I think I would do a great job at both of those roles when I do play them, although I will be honest that I will not main those roles because I enjoy just about every single job in the game and i love picking between them (aside from the wretched musician... who likes sitting around all day...) and i hope this is sufficient enough to get the jobs!
[Stamp below]
Current overall hours in Byrd: 112 Hours
What would you like to be whitelisted in? (Roles/Server): CentComm Intern and CentComm Janitor
Why do you want to be whitelisted for it? (Roles/Server):
CentComm Intern Reasoning
- I have been playing the role Administrative Assistant and I have been loving it a lot (its my most played role at just over 25 hours) and Centcomm Intern just feels like the next step in the career ladder. On top of that I would like to add that I've been getting real into the paperwork aspects of roleplay (I know I'm a nerd okay) and I feel like CCI may help me get better at formatting and creating my own paperwork templates alongside messing around with paperwork all the time (and being the lackey of everybody around me but nobody knows that so shhh).
- I really enjoy cleaning in ss14 and I always make sure to get every last spot. I always use spacecleaner or a mop to clean the dirt decals off of tiles, I use the trash bags to clean up all trash, I will use the rust scraper thing to remove rust off of the walls, and most importantly I tidy areas up (like put items in the middle of halls or floors back onto tables or into lockers). I find cleaning to be a very relaxing and enjoyable, and I do think that I would enjoy being a CentComm Janitor since its a more prestigious version or a janitor (maybe I'll finally get some respect).
Overall I think I would do a great job at both of those roles when I do play them, although I will be honest that I will not main those roles because I enjoy just about every single job in the game and i love picking between them (aside from the wretched musician... who likes sitting around all day...) and i hope this is sufficient enough to get the jobs!
[Stamp below]

