2 hours ago
Ingame Username: Kaerus_Whitlock
Current overall hours in Byrd: 104h
What would you like to be whitelisted in? (Roles/Server): (Byrd Station) I would like to be whitelisted for CCI and CCJ, NCT would be great too, but I possibly lack the experience for certain departments.
Why do you want to be whitelisted for it? (Roles/Server): CC features some of the highest roleplay of the server and being up there at the top of this dystopian world is simply a great premise, that I do not wish to pass up.
Current overall hours in Byrd: 104h
What would you like to be whitelisted in? (Roles/Server): (Byrd Station) I would like to be whitelisted for CCI and CCJ, NCT would be great too, but I possibly lack the experience for certain departments.
Why do you want to be whitelisted for it? (Roles/Server): CC features some of the highest roleplay of the server and being up there at the top of this dystopian world is simply a great premise, that I do not wish to pass up.

